- Consider your decision carefully, make sure you don't rush to your decision.
- Pick the one you feel more comfortable around.
- Be ready to live with your decision, if you choose one, you probably will never get the chance to go out with the other if you chose wrong. Think long and hard.
- Don't choose both girls. You will become entangled.
- If you aren't satisfied with the steps above, pick whichever girl you have the most in common with.
- Let the other girl down easy. Talk to her and explain the predicament. The worst thing you can do is ignore her or bottle the feelings.
- If you've chosen already and believe you have chosen wrongly, go back and fix your mistakes. It'll take some time and some bonding, but you'll be better for it.
- Not all girls are the same, some may fall for stupid silly tricks, some may not.
- When you go to sleep, think of them and try to remember them smiling. Choose the one you were thinking of before you fell asleep. If you cant remember just try again.
- You should choose the girl that will make you feel better in the long run.
Monday, March 30, 2015
When you are seeing two girl friends at the same time, you are left with no choice but to be confused over the one you should choose, especially in a situation where the both of them want something serious with you. The tips below will help you make the right decision.